The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 57 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error

Rosie the pug
I've been reading and re-reading this blog for several months.  It's helped a lot.

Rosie is a small pug (11.5 to 13 pound) and turns eight in two weeks.  She had breathing issues four years ago and had emergency surgery (elongated soft palate).  The vet at the time didn't think she would live much longer.  She was diagnosed with severe laryngeal collapse. 

She did fine with a raw diet (frozen nuggets) for four years.  This past April she had vomited bile after eating.  At that time her low albumin level was discovered. Biopsy has not been done because putting her under is a risk (breathing issues). Current diagnosis is PLE with probable IBD.  I've been working on her diet non-stop since then.  I started cooking her food in November.  She's currently eating Turkey/sweet potato/oatmeal/celery.  She has good days and bad days.  Kidney and liver tested normal.  She is allergic to chicken.  She did not do well with tilapia, kangaroo, or vet Royal Canin low fat (can).

Symptoms:

Lethargic
Low Albumin (currently 1.9, up from 1.6)
Congestion
Discomfort after eating (hunched back, burping, vomiting small amounts)
Fat intolerance (negative for pancreatitis)
Frequent urination (sometimes in house - new past few months)

Rosie does NOT have:
loose stools (never)
loss of appetite (NEVER)
swollen belly

I have one son and he is away at college (Freshman).  My husband travels most weeks.  Perhaps Rosie is depressed?

Appreciate any advice.  Thank you.
Diana
Hi Diana, and welcome. Louie never had the swollen belly either. He seemed okay, except for one foot that looked abnormally large, but in retrospect I think he had fluid everywhere and, when he started to lose the fluid, that's when he started looking overly thin.

I notice that Rosie has started with frequent urination. Is she on any steroids? That can cause this.

It sounds like you've caught things early, and that's good. If she's eating the turkey meal, that's probably good. When you say good days and bad days, I'm assuming you don't mean vomiting? You could try a probiotic to see if that helps with her discomfort. It can take them some time to stabilize.

Glad you found us. Welcome aboard the crazy train!
Welcome, Diana and Rosie!
(01-31-2016, 09:21 PM)Thanks!  No steroids...yet.  The vet would like to start them but I\m hopeful that she'll continue to improve (though it seems to be a very slow process) .  I have Crohn's and I'm perhaps too familiar with steroids.  I can tell if Rosie is having a good or a bad day when she wakes up.  If her breathing is clear (nose not plugged and no excessive snorting) then it's a good day and less of a chance of vomiting.  Most of her vomiting is just small amounts. Ground turkey (boiled) and egg whites seem to agree with her the most.     Tons of gratitude for the forum and for all of the support. Wrote: Diana - Rosie's mom