The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 57 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error

Buddy's Momma
Hi.  My name is Phyllis Davis.  I am Buddy's human or momma. Buddy is a rescued Boston Terrier.  He was found by my neighbor and given to me when he was about three years old.  He is about seven years old now.  He has always suffered from allergies and has tear stains on his face.  The vet has treated him for allergies in the past.  I always made sure he had current shots and flea and tick medication.  His temperament and personality complements mine perfectly. He has eaten Blue dog food and Cesar.  He has traveled with me to Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Nashville, all over Florida and all the states in between.  I am single and he is the only pet I have. We love each other very much. 

Buddy was diagnosed with "presumed lymphangectasia” with IBD being ruled out over Memorial Day weekend (2016) by Med Vet in Columbus, Ohio.  His initial symptoms were blood in diarrhea. He had severe albumin and calcium levels.  An ultrasound revealed there was no thickening of the gastrointestinal tract and no signs of cancer.  He was treated with prednisone and a low fat diet.  The next week, Buddy began vomiting and had diarrhea.  He would not eat. He was taken to an associate in his vet's office.  She lowered his prednisone to 1/2 pill and prescribed sucralfate and Cerenia. She also gave him an IV because he was dihydrated.  Buddy became more ill and the diarrhea and vomiting continued.  I took him to his regular vet who gave him a shot of prednisone, 2 week antibiotic and an anti-nausea medication on 6/23.  Finally, the vomiting and diarrhea stopped but he wouldn't eat the special diet (Royal Cannin or Hills).  I took him to another vet who suggested euthanasia.  The blood work indicated Buddy was going into kidney failure.  I took him back to Med Vet where the blood work there said his blood test was not good and confirmed the prior test results.  The vet also suggested euthanasia and only gave him a 30% survival rate with hospitalization.  

Buddy never stopped drinking water and urinating. I started giving Pediatric Electrolyte on Saturday (6/25) a couple teaspoons every hour in a syringe (the same way I had to administer his meds).  After about three times, Buddy started eating small amounts of scrambled egg with cheese and a small piece of chopped ham Saturday night (6/24).  After seeing the vet yesterday, he ate a half a saucer of goose liver and this morning he ate about 1/4 cup of chicken, broth, and white rice.  I am gradually increasing his food intake.  I took Buddy to a familiar park this morning where he had his first bowel movement in about five days. 

Prior to Buddy's illness, he was bred the first three weekends of May 2016 and received updated vaccinations on May 16, 2016 (DHLPP-C Annual, Bronchocine, Annual, Rabies 3 year).

I don't believe my vets understand a lot about Lymphangectasia and the fact that it is presumed has me concerned.  Further testing will be expensive and I live on a tight budget from paycheck to paycheck.  Many of the foods that Buddy is responding to came from other parents of dogs with lymphangectasia who have posted on the Internet. God bless you all.  I gave him the Pediatric Electrolyte because he is like a two year old and I thought it might work.  I know Buddy's fight is far from over but it seems he is improving but then he is so very weak.  I don't know if his attitude has changed because of the meds or because of the disease. Please pray for us.  

Any advice anyone has to give will be greatly appreciated.