The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 57 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error

Hello everyone, I hope I can find some answers and support from all of you. My name is Robin and my dog is Rugby. He's a 9 year old Jack Russell rescued from a shelter. We really don't know much of his history other than he was found dumped in a rest area and sat in the shelter for several weeks until my friend rescued him for me before he was euthanized. I've had him for about 2.5 years, he was heartworm positive when I got him and he went through immiticide treatment which almost killed him. He's had intermittant bouts of diarrhea from day one and it usually cleared up with a round of metronidazole. However, the diarrhea was getting worse and more frequent. Last month he had another full blood panel and several other tests completed. He's been diagnosed with Protein Losing Enteropathy after consulting with veterinarians at a teaching university. All of the markers were clear for cancer, lymphangiectasia and renal disease, it appears his condition is directly related to food allergies/intolerances.  It's been such a roller coaster ride, he gets better for a few days then crashes. He's been at the vet's overnight several times on fluids and IV meds. He had Tylosin but won't eat it, it only comes in powder form so a capsule isn't an option. Right now he's on metronidazole, prednisone and a probiotic as well as canned Science Diet z/d. He won't eat dry and he won't eat the Royal Canin. Often I have to supplement him with non-fat cottage cheese to get him to eat the z/d. Also, he's getting B12 injections. However, the diarrhea won't clear up and he's losing weight so rapidly. He's down to 11.3 pounds from his ideal weight of 14 pounds. He's emaciated but still has a good attitude and wants to play. I've read about novel protein diets but really aren't familiar with how to implement this and still get the vitamins and minerals he needs. We have another vet appointment Wednesday. Any advice or just a friendly word would mean a lot at this point because most people have never even heard of this condition and I don't know where to turn. I don't want to lose my little boy and I'm so afraid he's not going to make it. Thanks so much.
I am going through the exact same thing right now. Diva was stable for several years, even though she was on Prednisone. In early June, she took a nose dive, and went from a robust 10.5 lbs to a very scary 7.5 lbs. She is now 7.9 lbs so has gained a little. Despite wanting her to gain weight, I am forcing myself to keep her on a zero fat diet with zero fat Bumblebee tuna, rice, canned pumpkin, vitamins and minerals and some Dr. Harvey's dehydrated veggies. Good luck with your little one! It's always scary whe they lose 10 percent of their body weight or more.