The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 57 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 57 errorHandler->error

Question about egg whites
Any consensus on boiled egg whites? I've read through the threads here on this forum and seen some people mention adding boiled egg whites to their CIL dog's diet, but I'm not sure if I should keep giving them to Macy, my 10 y.o. Pyrenees/Border Collie mix.

Macy was diagnosed almost exactly a year ago and, by March, was able to get her protein and weight levels back to the normal range. At that time we decreased her prednisone to 5mg/day, and she stayed stable for months--until I ran out of her meds for a couple of weeks. A vet had me start adding hard-boiled egg whites to her dry RC LF GI back in September, when Macy's ALB had dropped to 0.7. It's been up and down since then (she's at 1.4 as of Thursday, down from a recent "high" of 1.8) and I'm struggling to feed her something that will help her regain some weight and not set off more diarrhea. She certainly likes the boiled egg whites, but because she's not getting better as quickly as I'd hoped, I'm worried that they might somehow be adding to the intestinal inflammation so I've not given them to her for about a week. (She's on 20mg of Pred 2x/day now fyi.)

Her weight's been between 47 and 52lbs for the last month or so, and I'd like to see her much closer to her pre-CIL weight of 60-65lbs. But I don't want to give her the egg whites if it's making her sicker... Am I making a poor logical choice here? The vet who recommended it isn't my awesome vet who diagnosed Macy last Christmas and saved her life; he's one of her two colleagues who have taken over Macy's case when my original vet left to start her own practice. So I don't implicitly trust them and their knowledge about CIL like I did my original vet. (For instance, the other new vet keeps telling me to give Macy MCTs, which I know from here cause severe diarrhea and relapse.)

I appreciate any egg white advice or experiences. I'm definitely going to pick up some nonfat cottage cheese for her tomorrow, after reading through these threads.

And happy new year, all. May our sweep pups find better health in 2017!